Here’s how Wake Forest students and others can plug in to Leadership and Character:
- 🎓 Departmental and Course Development Grants: Wake Forest faculty, departments, schools, and programs can learn more and apply here.
- 💼 We’re Hiring! The Program is expanding, thanks to an $8.6 M grant from the Kern Family Foundation. See open positions here.
- 👋🏾 Meet our new team members!
- 🎩 “What is Wake Forest For?” Read Dr. Michael Lamb’s speech on the day of President Susan Wente’s inauguration.
- 👍🏽 Follow us on social media: We’re on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok!
Receive regular updates on events and happenings:
The Program for Leadership and Character inspires, educates, and empowers leaders of character to serve humanity. Through innovative teaching, creative programming, and cutting-edge research, we aim to transform the lives of students, foster an inclusive culture of leadership and character at Wake Forest, and catalyze a broader public conversation that places character at the center of leadership.
Over the last decade, Wake Forest faculty have become leading experts in the study of character. The Program for Leadership and Character is now using this groundbreaking research to develop creative, liberal arts-based programming to transform the lives of our students.
We are excited to share who we are and what we aspire to do. We hope you will join us in this effort.
We teach courses on leadership and character and equip others to develop relevant courses.
Our outside-the-classroom programs equip students to develop the character needed to lead with integrity.
Our efforts in the professional schools prepare students to be leaders and professionals of character.
We host conferences to facilitate broader reflection on leadership and character beyond Wake Forest.
Learn more about yourself and others through a Call to Conversation.
We use rigorous research to assess our programs and share our results.