With the support of a $3.4 million grant from the Lilly Endowment, The Program for Leadership and Character is pleased to add nine talented individuals to the team. These new staff will enable the Program to extend the reach of campus-wide programming, one-on-one mentoring, and unique academic courses while advancing research on the effectiveness of the Program.
In particular, the Program has welcomed six new programming and administrative staff:
- Dr. Bradley Burroughs, Assistant Director in Religious Life
- Kate Hicks, Administrative Assistant
- Dr. Elizabeth Whiting Pierce, Assistant Director in the Professional Schools
- Raven Scott, Assistant Director in the College
- Shakinah Simeona-Lee, Assistant Director for Call to Conversation
- Kathleen Stimely, Program Manager
The Program has also added new members to the research team:
- Dylan Brown, Research Fellow
- Dr. Elise Murray Dykhuis, Senior Research Scholar
- Dr. Eranda Jayawickreme, Senior Research Fellow
Later this summer, the Program will also welcome four postdoctoral fellows in Computer Science, Entrepreneurship, Interdisciplinary Humanities, and Divinity to design and teach courses related to leadership and character in their respective disciplines.
To read more about each of our staff members, click here, or about our grant from the Lilly Endowment, click here.